What it is:
The Gifts and Memorials Ministry was established to manage donations that are made to the church as a special gift or as a memorial to someone.
Responsibilities of this ministry are to:
- Encourage, receive and review requests for use of the funds
- Make recommendations to the Common Ministry concerning their use
- Maintain planned giving programs to attract gifts and memorials
- Manage and oversee the assets of the funds
- Recommend annual spending parameters for the funds to the Common Ministry
- Recognize contributors to the funds
How to get involved:
Contact either of our co-chairs: Paco Espinosa or Phil Enscoe.